- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
The Fountain Hills-Verdes Sheriff’s Posse is a group of volunteers in the community. The have served the area communities for over 30 yrs. They are the eyes and ears for the Sherriff’s deputies helping at all hours, day and night. The members donate their time in patrols, deputy assistance, traffic control, prisoner transport and many other activities. They view their jobs as helping families feel safe, ensuring that Fountain Hills and our neighbors in the Verdes communities remains a great place to live and work.
The Fountain Hills-Verdes Sheriff’s Posse receives NO funding from the Town of Fountain Hills, the Sheriffs’s Office or Maricopa County.
All of their uniforms and equipment are purchased by each individual. Everything that they do to keep the posse running comes from donations or special events. Donations are used to maintain their vehicles, property and equipment
Donations also support the Vacation Watch Program. Posse members walk the home exterior and property looking for any signs of possible problems. Residents of Fountain Hills and Verdes can request a Vacation Watch of their homes by The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office – Fountain Hills office at 480-837-8800 or stopping by the MCSO office int the Fountain Hills Town Center and completing a vacation watch request card.
The Fountain Hills-Verdes Sheriff’s Posse needs our assistance.
They need your assistance so they can continue to answer increasing calls for assistance in our community. Donations to the Fountain Hills-Verdes Sheriff’s Posse, a 501-C-3 Corporation may be tax deductible. Donations can be sent to:
Fountain Hills-Verdes Sheriff”s Posse
Fountain Hills, AZ 85269-7114
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- Has your ship sailed for buying a home in Fountain Hills. . . Pul. . leeese
- Fountain Hills 2013 Mid-Year Real Estate Market Summary And It’s All Good
- Positive Equity Returns For Some Arizona Homeowners But Not For All
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Rent Vs. Buy, Interest Rates and Warren Buffet