Howard Harris Real Estate Expert
- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Fountain Hills farmers market is a popourri of produce, homemade hummus, organic honey, red velvet cupcakes, gourmet olive oils, fresh breads, Thai herbs, hand painted pet portraits, wearable art and other things that will delight your senses and your taste buds. Our farmers market takes place on Thursdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm on the beautiful Avenue of the Fountains. Plan your day with lunch at one of our great restaurants on the Avenue, visit the market and plan a stroll around Fountain Park at the end of Avenue of the Fountains. Be sure to bring a friend.
New to Fountain Hills and just came for a visit and fell in love with our great community, it happens all the time. Be sure to contact me if you would like to see more of Fountain Hills or learn a bit more about why we all love living here.
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- Kid Friendly Fountain Hills, AZ. A Small Town With Plenty To See And Do
- Yes You Can Buy Real Estate With Your Self-Directed IRA’s
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Eight Things You Need To Know About Your Credit Score And Purchasing A Home?
- Fall Is Back And So Is The Fountain Hills Farmers Market And Art On The Avenue