- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Fountain Hills farmers market is a popourri of produce, homemade hummus, organic honey, red velvet cupcakes, gourmet olive oils, fresh breads, Thai herbs, hand painted pet portraits, wearable art and other things that will delight your senses and your taste buds. Our farmers market takes place on Thursdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm on the beautiful Avenue of the Fountains. Plan your day with lunch at one of our great restaurants on the Avenue, visit the market and plan a stroll around Fountain Park at the end of Avenue of the Fountains. Be sure to bring a friend.
New to Fountain Hills and just came for a visit and fell in love with our great community, it happens all the time. Be sure to contact me if you would like to see more of Fountain Hills or learn a bit more about why we all love living here.
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- Has your ship sailed for buying a home in Fountain Hills. . . Pul. . leeese
- Fountain Hills 2013 Mid-Year Real Estate Market Summary And It’s All Good
- Positive Equity Returns For Some Arizona Homeowners But Not For All
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Rent Vs. Buy, Interest Rates and Warren Buffet