Howard Harris Real Estate Expert
- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Have kids and thinking of relocating to Fountain Hills, AZ? I thought you might be interested in some of the activities for your kids that are available here in Fountain Hills and in close proximity to the town. Trust me there is always something for your kids to see and do in our active community. Check out what Fountain Hills has to offer.
1. Boys and Girls Club/Teen Center which provides Computers, Exercise Room, Lounge, Game Room and a Gym
2. The Golden Eagle Park for Baseball, Basketball, Tennis & Volleyball
3. 4 Peaks Park for Soccer, Baseball & Tennis
4. Desert Vista Park for Soccer & Lacrosse
5. Kiwanis Park for Lawn Bowling
6. Our Youth Theater (really the best in Arizona)
7. Mayor’s Youth Council for Community Service, Trips & Events
8. Skate Park
9. Splash Park right by the Fountain in Fountain Park
10. Midnight Madness Program by the Town, Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office & the Boys and Girls Club
11. Two new Playgrounds in Fountain Park with Coverings for the young ones
12. Frisbee and a world class Disc Golf Course both in Fountain Park
13. Recreation programs in the Parks
14. A Dog Park (a favorite of my dog and a great meeting place with other dog owners
15. Mountain Biking
16. An annual Halloween Party on the Avenue of the Fountains
17. Hiking trails in the McDowell Mountains
18. Band & Sports programs in the school system
19. Church Youth Programs in various Churches
20. Various school clubs
21. Rural Metro-Fire Explorers Program
22. A very active and complete Maricopa Library facility
23. The L. Alan Cruikshank River of Time Museum located in the same building as the Library.
Come and see all of this and more, something for all of your kids including the big kids. Oh you know who you are.
If you have an IRA and are tired of watching your IRA float aimlessly along year after year in the financial markets, you may be interested in knowing and learning that you may be able to invest your IRA funds into real estate investments.
First let me be very clear, a thorough understanding of the IRS guidelines for Self- Directed IRA’s is important and necessary in order to insure that qualified tax benefits are maintained. Neither Sonoran Lifestyle Real Estate, or I are qualified to provide advice on IRA rules, regulations or eligibility requirements. It is essential that you consult with your tax and investments advisers before making any decisions regarding using your IRA funds to invest into real estate.
If, after you have consulted with your tax and investments advisers, you determine that you are interested in real estate investing I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in the careful selection of a property or properties that suits your investment criteria.
You can access some information about Self-Directed IRA’s from several websites. I suggest www.entrustarizona.com where you can find a step-by-step guide about everything from the basics, to a lengthy discussion about the types of IRA’s that you may self- direct. You can even choose Entrust Arizona to become your plan Custodian ( I am not recommending Entrust, there are other plan Custodians that you can use) .
When using your IRA to invest in real estate not only is it essential that all the IRS guidelines be carefully followed, an incorrect interpretation can result in a premature distribution consequence that may cost you thousands of dollars.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of using your IRA to invest in real estate please contact me, I will send you some additional information that will provide some additional basic information regarding this type of investment contact me and I will be happy to get back to you.
Well according to a recent Mortgage Marketplace Survey done by Zillow, many of you may not be as savvy as you think you are. I am not going to quote the percentages of how many of you are not savvy in the various financing areas that the survey covered, but choose instead to briefly enlighten Read the rest of this entry »
Credit scores are a key part of the home buying process! It’s important to understand how credit scores work and why they are such an important factor when you go to purchase a home. Whether you are a first time home buyer, college graduate or have struggled in this economy, your credit scores are going to play a big part in whether or not you have the ability to purchase a home.
Here are some frequently asked questions along with answers regarding credit scores that I think you will find very helpful.
What makes a good credit score? Read the rest of this entry »
Signs of fall are everywhere in Fountain Hills. Halloween costumes in the local Target, Candy Corn, Pumpkin pie at Safeway, cooler weather. . . finally. . . and yes the Fountain Hills Farmers Market and Art on the Avenue is back. Every Thursday now (holidays excluded) till mid May of next year from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm local farmers and artists will be showing and selling their homemade, hand crafted and home grown Read the rest of this entry »
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- Kid Friendly Fountain Hills, AZ. A Small Town With Plenty To See And Do
- Yes You Can Buy Real Estate With Your Self-Directed IRA’s
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Eight Things You Need To Know About Your Credit Score And Purchasing A Home?
- Fall Is Back And So Is The Fountain Hills Farmers Market And Art On The Avenue